Tuesday 9 April 2013

Russian adventure

My beautiful trip to Russia in the beginning of the August, 2012.
I had only 7 days to visit the two most famous Russian cities and meet my relatives. First of all, I made a list of places that I wanted to see. I was heading off to see St.Petersburg. This is one of the most interesting cities of Russia, which keeps a lot of secrets of history. There are many museums, exhibitions and theaters which I visited. It was an out of this world experience for me! But not all of my journey was wonderful -- I had bad impressions too! When I arrived in a small provincial city I had to stay in a hotel. It was really awful! The room was filthy and there were a lot of bugs inside. I was angry and went to administration to give them a piece of my mind, but they didn't do anything! By the end of my trip I'd had enough. I missed my family very much.
But in spite of that, I plan another visit to Russia for next few years.

 Petergof. It was a summer residence of Russian Emperors.



2 comments:

  1. St. Petersburg sounds fascinating. I'd love to go there one day. I like the idioms you used: heading off and give them a piece of your mind.
    That hotel sounds awful. I can understand why you had had enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga
    That sounds good .Your subjct is really good .I hope oneday I can visit St.petersbouk.There is an ationt city with nice monuments.You know it has lots of tourists every year.I heared about luxtury hotel and good services for tourists.
    espesialy in the summer.minwhile you use the suitable idioms on your writting.The best wishes Mahrouz

    ReplyDelete