Tuesday 4 June 2013

The country I was born

Since I came to Canada, people often ask me about country where I'm from - about Kyrgyzstan or official Kyrgyz Republic. Unfortunately most people don't know a lot about this country and many people don't know where it is. Probably it is because our country achieved independence only twenty five years ago and government thinks more about political situation and economy and doesn't pay attention to tourism. In my blog I want to show a little photo-presentation of the Kyrgyzstan, place where I was born and grew up.

Kyrgyzstan located in Central Asia and bordered by China to the east. Official languages - kyrgyz and russian.



The mountainous region of the Tian Shan, covers over 80% of the country.




Issyk-Kul Lake in the north-eastern Tian Shan is the largest lake in Kyrgyzstan and the second largest mountain lake in the world.




 Bishkek is the capital and the largest city of Kyrgyzstan.


3 comments:

  1. kyrgyzstan is nice a country.
    one day i wanna go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Thanks Olga to share this things with us. Your country is absolutle gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Olga.What a beautiful place your country is!Thank you for your beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete